The Harvard Medical School Surgical Leadership program is built on several key domains of executive development (shown below) with the goal of helping surgeons to achieve leadership positions and excel as heads of teams, departments, divisions, projects and institutions at large.
DESIGNED TO WORK WITH SURGEONS' SCHEDULES
This program features an innovative learning model that is structured around the practical needs of practicing surgeons.
Over the course of one year, this program utilizes a blended learning format that includes:
- Three in-person international workshops (see Schedule for dates/ venues)
- Over 40 on-demand lectures and live webinars
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Individual and team-based skills development projects
- Simulations and case discussions
- A personalized Capstone Project with guidance from a Harvard-affiliated faculty member to address your specific leadership objectives